- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp. dried thyme (or 1½ tsp. chopped fresh thyme)
- Sea salt (or Himalayan salt) and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
- 3 cups cooked lentils
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 medium cucumber, finely chopped
- 3 medium celery stalks, finely chopped
- 2 cups quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium red bell pepper, finely chopped
- ¾ medium red onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1. Combine lemon juice, oil, and thyme in a small bowl; whisk to blend.
- 2. Season with salt and pepper if desired. Set aside.
- 3. Combine lentils, cheese, cucumber, celery, tomatoes, bell pepper, onion, parsley, and mint in a large bowl; mix well.
- 4. Drizzle with dressing; toss gently to blend. Refrigerate, covered, for at least 1 hour (and up to 12 hours).
- 5. You can eat it after an hour, but it’s better the next day.
If you are following the 21 Day Fix nutrition plan one serving is 1 1/2 cups & it equals 1 green, 1 yellow, 1/2 blue and 1 tsp.